About the project:
Duration of the project [months]: 48
Project Partners: 11
From Different EU Countries: 7
Work Packages: 11
The main Objectives:
Objective 1: Improvement of production of CFs from different precursors.
- Objective 2: The manufacturing of fibre reinforced composites via eco-production techniques.
- Objective 3: Characterisation of products (carbon fibres, composites) via many techniques in order to measure e.g. physical properties, mechanical properties.
- Objective 4: Preparation of advanced flexible supercapacitors based on carbon nanofibers and innovative techniques.
- Objective 5: Preparation of Rapid Deployment Secure Emergency Shelter (RDSES).
- Objective 6: Development of models and computational simulation to study the mechanical interaction.
- Objective 7: To specify recycling strategies, at the start of the precursor development programme, to enable the carbon fibre waste (Waste is defined as: precursor waste, carbon fibre production waste and recovered carbon fibre waste).
- Objective 8: To quantify the green credentials of the reuse/recycling strategies via LCA and LCC analyses.
- Objective 9: Dissemination of FIBRALSPEC project message to international experts.
- Euromobilita is the FIBRALSPEC Project Partner and Work Package 10 Leader, responsible for Dissemination Activities and Exploitation of project results.
- Development of a corporate image for the FIBRALSPEC project including the logo design and colour schemes.
- Design of Project promotional leaflets, posters any flyers.
- Development of the FIBRALSPEC Dissemination Strategy.
- Creation and maintenance of the FIBRALSPEC Project website.
- Regular newsletters in various formats including paper for use at workshop/conference; e-newsletter, flip-book format for use on the Project Website.
- Workshop/conference organisation in M45 (September 2017).
- Implementation of a Digital Voting System to support the decision making processes at meetings and workshop.